Position : Pega Developer
Location : Irvine/Santa Ana, CA (with 1 week of training in Somerset, NJ)
- Certified LSA or SSA with 5+ years’ experience after certification
- Multiple years of experience leading PEGA teams both on and offshore
- Expert knowledge of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service interfaces
- Experience ensuring that systems are built for change, are reusable, and are maintainable
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of OOPS and Java concepts
Position : SOA Developer
Location : Detroit, MI
- Build and test Oracle SOA suite based applications using JDeveloper.
- Integrate enterprise web-based transactional applications with Internal and External applications.
- Plan and execute new installations, upgrades, patches and the documentation of procedures.
- Responsible for developing software across various business applications.
- Provide 2nd level problem management during production issues and outages. Coordinate with 1st level and Oracle Support.
- Provide Oracle SOA functional subject matter expertise. Mentor others in application functionality and production operations.
- 10+ years in Java/SQL/PL/SQL
- 10+ years of building and testing Oracle SOA based applications with JDeveloper
- 10+ years of extensive experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic Server) 10g, 11g and 12c in UNIX and Linux environments.
- 10+ years in application deployment, code migrations, patch management and fixing development issues.
- 10+ years with deploying and testing integrations in Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suite 12c and OSB.
- Excellent experience with integrating enterprise web-based transactional applications with internal and external applications
- Oracle EBS experience is a must
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Location : Woodinville, WA
The Associate Software Programmer position is responsible for modifying existing applications for additional features and enhancements. This position takes part in programming, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support of these applications and associated infrastructure.
- Knowledge of user experience, interface design, and front-end frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS or similar)
- Experience in UX, UI development
- Front-end, Interphase – experience
- Experience in web app development
- Proficiency with basic database administration in MySQL and LAMP.
- Proficiency with basic Linux administration and scripting.
- Bachelor degree in related field from four-year College or university preferred.
- Aptitude for software development/engineering.
- Entry-level understanding of current software development strategies and technologies.
- Comprehend new engineering ideas and concepts and apply them to create solutions.
- Be able to recognize a problem, identify its origin and modify source code to provide resolution.
- Ability to quickly learn technical methods and processes in these areas, and be able to apply them in practical situations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with the ability to communicate to non-technical customers, both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a high-energy, fast paced environment where projects and tasks can change rapidly.
Position : UX Developer
Location : Rosemont, IL
- Experience developing clean, valid, cross-browser websites and applications
- Experience with modern development workflow (e.g. Gulp/Grunt, Node.js, Git, etc.)
- Strong visual and interaction design skills
- Mobile development knowledge
- Experience with web standards including HTML5 and CSS3
Position : Mobile Architect
Location : Irvine, CA
Technical Skills :
- Experience developing for Android and/or iOS
- Experience with developing architecture solutions for mobile platforms
- Solid familiarity with design patterns
- Experience with APIs
- Knowledge of web service catalogs and integration
Title : Java Technical Lead
Position Type: Contract to hire
Location : Franklin Lakes, NJ
- 10 years of experience in IT
- 8 years of experience in Core Java, SOA, Web services (REST and SOAP), Spring, Hibernate, Unix, JMS, MQ, Oracle and Java code quality tool set
- Experience with IBM DataPower
- Experience with Cloud platforms
- 5 years of experience leading Agile teams on Java development
- Experience with secure SOAP Web services using WS-Security, Jersey, OAuth and Mutual Authentication
- 8 years of experience in various technology transformations
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle client calls
Title : Quality Assurance Tools Administration Analyst
Location : Issaquah, WA
The Quality Assurance Tools Administration Analyst is responsible for administering and supporting multiple industry-standard QA tools, providing technical tool usage support to a large, geographically distributed end-user community, providing mentoring & training to end-users, upholding established tools usage and quality assurance standards, supporting large VM pools, maintaining tools-related documentation, and providing technical guidance to less senior Tools team members. Must be able to demonstrate prior success assessing tool options against requirements, implementing and administering various QA tools, determining optimal tool delivery mechanisms, all tool integrations, and driving enterprise-wide QA tool initiatives. Will be responsible for implementing, scaling, troubleshooting, supporting, and maintaining all tools from a number of different vendors.Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years’ system administration of QA tools. Will consider system admin experience with databases or server administration
- 5 years’ QA experience in one or more of the following environments: IBM I-series, Windows Server, UNIX, AIX, SAP, WebSphere Commerce, n-tier client/server, and RDBMS environments
- 3 years’ end-user experience using HP, Mercury, IBM, or other industry-standard QA tools
- 3 years’ software quality assurance experience
- 3 years’ experience with MS SQL Server or DB2 and the ability to write basic SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of SQA methodology and the SDLC
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of build tools and software configuration management standards
- Process and Application Support experience with multiple tool sets
- Provide 24x7x365 on-call support, as necessary
- Work weekends and/or holidays, as necessary
- Very strong communication skills. This is very much a lead type role